Grass Valley is a global leader in hardware and software solutions that make television happen. We’re focused on empowering customers to create, control and connect content wherever, however and whenever it is consumed. We provide the innovative tools – cameras, instant replay, signal management and more – to help customers improve the efficiency of their operations while telling better stories to attract and keep viewers. With Grass Valley’s integrated solutions that enable flexibility, efficiency, cost-effectiveness, quality and scalability, broadcasters and content creators have what they need to sustain their businesses.
Grass Valley is just one of the many brands that make up Belden’s impressive portfolio. Belden is a multi-billion dollar global organization of 10,000 talented people that supports the mission-critical network infrastructure and audio visual broadcast needs of many of the world’s best-known brands, placing us at the heart of the global transformation to a truly connected world. We are seeking driven, results-oriented team members to help us continue to grow and succeed.
The candidate will carry out scheduled preventive maintenance of the equipment, and will debug and repair equipment that goes down during the shift in order to ensure the continuous operation of the production line. He or she will create and check theprocesses and documents in order to optimize the operation of the SMT line.
- To ensure to have all the instruments, processes and programs that make the SMT line function.
- To perform scheduled preventive maintenance activities.
- To troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- To support production floor and answer quickly related problems.
- To program the SMT line (pick and place, printer, furnace)
- To contribute to the improvement of the products by detecting and troubleshooting recurring problems
- To ensure the correct operation of the systems
- To maintain the components data base
Required Skills and Experience
- College diploma in electronics or equivalent
- 5 years of experience
- Knowledge in electronics assembly process
- Knowledge of pick and place (Siemens, Fuji)
- Knowledge of Microsoft software (Excel, Word)
- Grass Valley thrives on collaboration with a diverse, global team developing cutting-edge software, hardware and service solutions that provide a rewarding customer life-cycle experience;
- Grass Valley offers competitive compensation packages in an energizing and supportive work environment;
- Grass Valley is made up of fun, dynamic people dedicated to performance and teamwork;
- Grass Valley is transforming — creating innovative new products and opportunities for employees to serve customers’ changing needs.
Join an industry leader bringing state-of-the-art products, software and solutions to the broadcast industry.
These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability, or protected veteran status.