At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Compliance Analyst for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We are actively looking for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
An experienced candidate who has knowledge of country import/export rules, dangerous goods requirements, HS classifications, CITES and more. You are a hard worker who will help the Global Restrictions team work to ensure compliance with international shipping of Ecommerce Parcels.
- Review items prior to export to ensure that import/export ratings are accurate, with respect to HS codes, ECCN codes and shipping eligibility
- Check and validate ecommerce orders, through various internal system tools and reports, to ensure parcels shipped internationally are compliant with import-export regulations
- Do multinational screening of products to ensure identification of restricted commodities (dangerous goods, ITAR controlled commodity, CITES, agriculture controlled commodity and more)
- Ensure accuracy of HS and ECCN codes
Your background:As a Compliance Analyst, you have:
- Working knowledge of international trade and customs regulations including US export controls of the Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security, IATA dangerous goods and custom import regulations of at least one country (any country)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Advanced computer skills, working in various system applications and MS Office Suite
- Daily creation, updating and management of Excel spreadsheets
- Training and experience in logistics, international trade rules, data base maintenance and customs compliance
- Professional designation or certification as customs specialist, logistics specialist, international trade and/or supply chain management
Our Team:Pitney Bowes Commerce Services business is the fastest growing business unit at Pitney Bowes. Our full suite of domestic and cross-border solutions help businesses of all sizes conduct commerce to Sell Farther, Ship Greater, and Completely OverdeliverTM. As the global leader in cross-border ecommerce, we manage the end-to-end international journey for more than 300 retailers, direct merchants and online marketplaces worldwide. Our end-to-end value also includes industry-leading capabilities in fulfillment, shipping, and returns. These solutions are enabled by cloud-based innovation and powerful analytics tools. We’ve unlocked the secret to shipping that sells – helping our clients fulfill their brand promise with an out of box experience you have to see to believe, returns so smart, they have their own zip code.
Pitney Bowes values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!