At AdvanTec Manufacturing Canada, we are looking for an energetic and eager people who thrive at production work related to aluminum fabrication. Working as part of a strong collaborative team, you will analyze blueprints and engineering drawings to assess materials needed and trim materials by drilling and cutting to size. This position requires you to operate light machinery including grinders, sanders, cordless drills and a variation of saws.
We are looking for a strong team player that has an interest in cross training and learning all areas of the department.
Essential functions for this role are:
- Analyze blueprints and engineering drawings to assess materials needed, and plan the sequence of tasks to fabricate products.
- Operate light machinery, including: grinders, sanders, cordless drills and a variation of saws.
- Install fabricated components in the final product.
- Monitor quality of fabrication.
- Adhere to all safety standards and SOP’s.
- Other duties as required.
If you have the following skills then we want to hear from you!
- High school education
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Preference will be given to candidates with production experience
- Manual dexterity
- Your integrity is admired by those around you,
- You radiate positive energy and have an outgoing personality,
- You are driven and enjoy some autonomy in a position,
- You have at least 1-2 years’ experience in a related field,
- You are interested in this role but also have aspirations to grow.
Who are we and why should you consider working for us?
- Our organization is growing and there are opportunities to grow with the organization
- Our full time employees are eligible for our RRSP matching program of up to 3% and we have a great benefits package
- We have a fantastic bonus program for all staff
- We value our employees and everyone has a voice in the organization.
AdvanTec Manufacturing Canada offers competitive compensation packages, the rate of pay for this role will be based on experience & education. If you want to learn more about the organization, please visit our website atwww.advantecglobal.com
Thank you for your interest in AdvanTec. We thank all applicants in their interest and advise that only those to be interviewed will be contacted.